Monday, December 24, 2007

New York, New York


View of Lower Manhattan. Shamelessly stolen from Benji Vess.

It is going to be weird to visit New York after a few months in Colorado - it is as close as you can get for polar opposites. Like I told Ben the other night - I lived in Brooklyn for six years - I think this will be the longest I have ever spent in Manhattan itself - more than one night.

New York, see you in a few hours.

For everyone - enjoy your holidays and have a fantastic New Year's. Let's hope 2008 brings good stuff. Maybe less crazy than 2007 (not that it wasn't a good year, but something a little easier to handle would be great).

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog consists of my personal thoughts and opinions. It does not in any way reflect the position of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.