Friday, May 30, 2008

Northern California ...

I made a stop in Santa Cruz to visit a childhood friend, then spent the weekend in San Francisco ... unfortunately all the photos of that weekend is stored somewhere in my email (and I'm just too damn lazy to look and download all of them), so no photos of the Bay Area.

I then continued to Ukiah, Mendocino County, and points up north, driving through the huge assed redwoods.



I stopped by Yorkville Cellars - amazing organic wines ...


You can see the scale of the trees with this above photo - I'm 5'4", and the tree is more than twice my height ... there's trees like that all over the place.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog consists of my personal thoughts and opinions. It does not in any way reflect the position of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.