Tuesday, June 17, 2008

a few more farm pictures

N's ancient tractor - he loves the tractors that were built in the early 1900-1940's because they are built to last, so he found this one that he uses for furrowing and a variety of other gardening needs. He went out and bought another one that was selling for 1/4 of what it is worth, so he's a very excited boy with his new toys!

Couldn't resist another picture of the pigs - they are growing so much and so quickly. It's fun to watch them because they definitely are extremely smart and alert of what is happening around them.

Kiah! A bad picture of N and M's 9 / 10 months old puppy, Kiah. She has tons of energy, but she's also very mellow and does chill out. She loves hanging under the dinner table (probably cos of all the food that falls down there). She's a Kuvasz - a breed of livestock guard dog. I think she's starting to recognize me, and gets excited to see me along with N and M when / if we're away for a bit.

Drunk Pudy! Nah - good beer is easy to get around here, just fyi - so many good microbreweries, woo hoo - this cat is one of the four cats around here - Pudy and Hector are the attention whores who loves to just annoy the hell out of you when you're trying to read a book. Pudy would walk right on the book and poke her head right in my face with the "pet me, bitch" look.

Hope I'm not boring you guys with tidbits from around here - there's really not much happening on my end except for working here on the farm. This weekend, although, I'm heading up to Seattle for the weekend to hang out with a couple of friends, as well as get my ASL injection, so hopefully will have some good city photos!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog consists of my personal thoughts and opinions. It does not in any way reflect the position of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.