Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Mailing Address

You can mail me at the following address:

PCV Charlotte Lewis
Kibarani School for the Deaf
Po Box 265-80108
Kilifi, Kenya

Just a couple of things in terms of mailing - I'll start paying duty in a month or so, so add some school supplies for donations (I can always use it), and it'll cost me less - also the Kenyan Government opens ALL of our mail, so don't send anything that could get me in trouble! Also for packages, it is suggested that you write on the box "God is watching you" or something to that effect, to help safeguard any custom folks stealing from the box.

Otherwise, happy mailing!

1 comment:

Simba Kali said...

I am a Kenyan and even I didn't know to write "God is watching you" on mail as a form of theft prevention..lol. I will be trying that out !

DISCLAIMER

This blog consists of my personal thoughts and opinions. It does not in any way reflect the position of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.