Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sneak Preview of Photos!

While I'm still figuring out how to resize some photos, upload some of 'em, setting up blog entries so the photos appear somewhat in order, I thought that I'd treat y'all with a couple of photos of a beach in Kilifi where I have swam in a few times - enjoy!


The term ended last week, and while you'd think that with a month's time without classes I'd have time to rest up, it hasn't really happened ... this week was crazy with the Deaf Games in Mombasa, where all the Coast kids come together to compete, this weekend I'm off to Kakamega to check out the National Deaf Games, and then I'm probably headed to Nairobi for the IST - an 10 day training thing with the Peace Corps, so it's a bit crazy, but I've been enjoying it so far!  

Wish me luck with posting some more pictures!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog consists of my personal thoughts and opinions. It does not in any way reflect the position of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.