Sunday, May 24, 2009

my house ...

What my american mama wants, she gets! She wanted a few pictures of my house, the area around my house, and here they are - only a few - as uploading is still a pain in the ass. I've given up on trying to upload photos in the order they were taken, so you'll get what you'll get!

This is the chicken / duck house of my neighbor - you see this on your left as you exit my house, and that is the beginning of the path toward town.
This is the school - you see this on your right as you exit my house - the building on the far left is the dining hall, and the center building is where the preschool through standard 3 classes are held, and the far right is the computer lab, vocational tailoring school, and the temporary Form 1 classroom. The field that the kids are playing on is the football field. On the side of the center building is a world map painted by the volunteers who were here from 2002 to 2004, I believe.

And without futher ado, my front porch! the door enters into my living room, the kitchen is on the left, and then on your right is a hallway that leads to two bedrooms and the bathroom. I'll post some more photos of my abode at some point ...

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog consists of my personal thoughts and opinions. It does not in any way reflect the position of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.