Wednesday, June 13, 2007

woo hoo!

The dentist have never been someone I have been excited about. You're talking to someone who endured six years of braces, the thingies that you clip on your upper and lower jaws, wires, head gear, and various other metal objects in my mouth.

I got my first four fillings over the past two weeks (apparently PC was concerned that at some point my teeth would need work, so they got me fillings before I was due), and just sent off a letter stating the completion of the work (and the awesome dentist I worked with actually x-rayed my fillings and added that to the letter, grin) - they stated that my dental has cleared! woo hoo!

On an aside - I just asked my boss, whoops, my friend, (or should I call you my co-worker, J?) if ice makes the filling go eeechkkkk oooh pain!, and he's like, oh you don't get that when you drink coffee? I'm like, what? He's oh you're just a kid. Wait til you get old!

So, seems regardless of PC, I'll have things to look forward to when I get old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is true...as you age, the cavities get more senstitive and start to have pangs when you have extreme temperatures...

der sankt

DISCLAIMER

This blog consists of my personal thoughts and opinions. It does not in any way reflect the position of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.