Thursday, February 14, 2008

a chinese fortune

Last night I was craving for some Chinese food - so went to check out a place near where I work, and for what it's worth, the food was lousy, but not the point of this entry. I opened up the fortune and it said, "Find a peaceful place where you can make plans for the future."

How so appropriate. Too bad it's 3 1/2 months late, but maybe actually timely - as I have not made plans past maybe June or July.

It is fun getting cool fortunes - most of the ones I have seen are just so blah or does not any sense and make you go, dude, wtf! This ranks near the top few favorites I have gotten - my favorite one was a few nights before I went off to MSSD for my freshman year - it simply said, "Go Shopping!"

Do you have any favorites?

2 comments:

Der Sankt said...

you said you'd take a picture of it! where be it??

benis

Kate O. Breen said...

I remember mine - I was waiting on belated news from WFD, I cracked open one cookie and it said something like "something good will happen far away". Sure enough the next day, I was accepted as a panel presenter :)

DISCLAIMER

This blog consists of my personal thoughts and opinions. It does not in any way reflect the position of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.