Saturday, February 23, 2008

new toys!


Got a new helmet and a new pair of goggles from Smith - I feel a bit safer using a helmet while whizzing down the hill doing 30 to 40 mph.

Yes - I have been neglecting this blog ... but I have wrote several entries from Bucket of Crabs, so head over there and check 'em out! Nothing much has been happening around here - more of the same, more snow, the icicles have been growing longer, skiing, winemaking, so nothing exciting or out of ordinary have been happening so far.

Plans for the next few months include a visit from the parental units next week (woo hoo!), a trip out to Moab Desert with the deaf folks of Summit County, a crazy ass road trip out to Olympia that I have just started planning out ... so it's going to be a fun few months.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog consists of my personal thoughts and opinions. It does not in any way reflect the position of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.