Wednesday, March 5, 2008

a mini update - and my fridge!

Hello, March! It's tough to believe that I have less than two months in this area now.

I've been planning out my road trip out to Natie and Melissa's place in Olympia, Washington, and have confirmed plans to stop by in Phoenix, hopefully Lake Mead and Vegas, Riverside, CA, then camping at a few places on the Pacific Coast Highway, visiting the goddaddy out in SF, a few more camping nights, and then N and M! The trip should be fun. ;-)

I had a great time here with my parents who came down and visited - we all had a ball doing some skiing and a lot good food.

Speaking of good food ... (like that topic segue?!) I'm gonna post a picture of my fridge - I was telling mom that I don't think my new york friends would recognize the fridge, as they're used to me having some chinese leftovers, beer, some condiments and a box of margarine that li'l joe always leaves at my place. Granted, we still have beer and condiments, and some of the food is the roommate's, but lookee! Not bad, eh, folks?!




No comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog consists of my personal thoughts and opinions. It does not in any way reflect the position of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.