Friday, May 30, 2008

Pacific Coast Highway!

After I left Riverside, I stopped by a friend's house near Huntington Beach to say hello, and then finally got on the Pacific Coast Highway - a dream of mine since I was a little kid - to travel northward in California on the PCH!

Southern California on the PCH in the photos below ...


Self Explanatory.


Huntington Beach.


My lovely Keens in the Pacific Ocean! It only took 7 and a half months to get from the one of the easternmost point in Massachusetts touching the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific.


Above and Below photos: Refugio State Park.



One of the many vista stops along the coast.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog consists of my personal thoughts and opinions. It does not in any way reflect the position of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.