Wednesday, August 13, 2008

accomplishments of a year off

I proudly share my accomplishment of being stung by more wasps / bees in a year than I have been in my entire life.

3 in 2008. Well, actually, not even a year ... in a total of three months, I've been stung by three bees / wasps.

Three months = three bee / wasp stings (which provides for much entertainment)

27 years and 9 months = total of *1* sting.

I'm really not sure what to make of this, tho it may be preparation for my next stages in life.

****just so you know, completely off topic, but I've been looking for an opportunity to say "see you at the debate, bitches!" but being unable to find one, I'm just going to say it!  See you at the debates, bitches! **** (google paris hilton, barack obama, and john mccain if you don't get the reference)

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

This blog consists of my personal thoughts and opinions. It does not in any way reflect the position of the United States Government or the Peace Corps.